2020 PCP QIP High Performers - How'd They Do That?
Webinar #1 of 3, High Performing PCPs: Dr. Martha Cueto-Salas and Swenson Medical Practice
Targeted Audience: For those involved with PHC's QIP program (leading and/or participating in efforts to address their QIP measures) to learn how other PCP's accelerated in their QIP performance.
Representing providers with less than 10,000 assigned PHC members.
September 17, 2020
RecordingWebinar #2 of 3, High Performing PCPs: Winters Healthcare and Alexander Valley Healthcare
Representing providers with 10,000 to 20,000 assigned PHC members.
October 08, 2020
RecordingWebinar #3 of 3, High Performing PCPs: CommuniCare Health Centers and Marin Community Clinic
Representing providers with more than 20,000 assigned PHC members.
November 05, 2020
These learning sessions cover the Primary Care Provider Quality Incentive Program measures.
ABCs of Quality Improvement Targeted Audience: Clinicians, practice managers, quality improvement team, and staff who are responsible for participating and leading qulaity improvement efforts within their organization.
Session 1 of 5: Model for Improvement and Creating an AIM StatementOctober 07, 2020PresentationRecording
Session 2 of 5: Using Data for QualityOctober 14, 2020PresentationRecording
Session 3 of 5: Understanding the Role of Measurement in Quality ImprovementOctober 21, 2020PresentationRecording
Session 4 of 5: Tips for Developing Change Ideas for ImprovementNovember 04, 2020PresentationRecording
Session 5 of 5: Testing and Improvement Changes via the Plan-Do-Study-Act CycleThursday, November 12, 2020PresentationRecording
Accelerated Learning Education Program
- Overview of clinical measure specifications and threshold definitions
- Present documentation recommendations/highlights to maximize measure adherence
- Review best and promising practices to close gaps in care
- Overview of performance improvement strategies and tools
Targeted Audience: Clinicians, practice manager, quality improvement teams, and staff who are responsible for participating and leading quality improvement efforts within their organization.
Colorectal Cancer Screening (COL)
June 24, 2020RecordingPresentation
Cervical & Breast Cancer Screening (CCS & BCS)August 25, 2020RecordingPresentation
Well-Child Visits in the First 15 Months of Life (W15)September 22, 2020RecordingPresentation
Childhood Immunization MeasuresOctober 06, 2020RecordingPresentation
Asthma Medication Ratio (AMR) Academic Detailing WebinarOctober 20, 2020RecordingPresentation
DHCS Outpatient Pharmacy Benefit Change Flyer
Engaging Patients in Quality Improvement
March 30, 2021
This training session will introduce the concept of patient engagement in quality improvement with the goal to improve patient experience and health outcomes.
Participants will be able to:
- Explain why engaging patients in quality improvement is important.
- Describe several strategies to engage patients in improvement.
- Describe aspects of care that could be improved through the involvement of patients.
PresentationProject Management 101
This two-session webinar is an introduction to the concepts and tools used in project management. Participants will learn project management principles and the tools used in each phase to manage projects successfully.
Project Management, Session 1 of 2
February 03, 2021
- Introduce the concepts and tools used in project management
- Learn project phases and processes
- Understand steps in framing and planning projects
Project Management, Session 2 of 2
February 10, 2021
- Apply concepts from Session I in a group activity
- Learn the key points in executing and monitoring projects
- Understand how to successfully close and transition projects